Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wallpaper sneak peek!

My new signature wallpaper line is about to launch in Australia & New Zealand with the wonderful Wallpaper Republic & I'm so excited! I have recently collaborated with a large number of home decor companies & I cannot wait for everything to launch.

I'm too excited to concentrate! I just really hope everyone likes the new lines (I've been a work hermit for quite some time now, working busily away on all of the new licensed ranges, fingers crossed that the hard work pays off)

For now here's a little taster...'Textured Geo' design.


For those of you based in the UK I'm pleased to announce that I'll be launching a British wallpaper line in the next coming months too...

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Rachael, your talents know no bounds, absolutely blooming wonderful. Well done you workaholic :) I'm burning the midnight oil working too, need to sprout more arms! How special must that be to have the wallpaper range, Woweeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...