Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Module 2 'Half Way There' (part 1)

Wow! We are on week 4 of of module 2 already can you believe it!? I just love the positivity, enthusiasm & dedication shown from our talented surface pattern e-course students. It has been such a pleasure & honour to work with them.

We asked the students to submit their favourite piece half way through the module & I'm delighted to showcase this stunning collection.

(We have a lot of beautiful submissions, I'll be splitting the showcase across a few posts)



Striking 'Berry Floral' from Abigail Sims


  Beautiful 'Bouquet' from Bonnie Christine


Contemporary 'Avant Garde' from Maike Thoma


Bold 'Art Deco' from Dee McConville


Detailed 'Twisted Vines' from Femi Ford


Quirky 'Outline Apples' from Lisa Budden


Beautiful 'Magnolia' from Anna Berger


Pretty & fresh 'Wild Daisy' from Katy Clemmans


Striking 'Whimsical Peacock' from Justine Aldersey-Williams


Unique 'Geo Floral' from Ange Yake


 50's feel 'Wandering the Wilderness' from Maraya Rodostianos



Retro, bold 'Digicutilol' from Lauren Britchford


We are thrilled to announce that we are running the e-course for a second series! For more information you can visit the website here


A big thank you to 'Kelly' my new creative assistant for helping to collate these images (she hasn't even officially started yet!) Thanks Kelly!

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for including me and for all the support and encouragement x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!Somehow I didn't spot this opportunity but haven't managed to finalise a piece due to work load and half term. Really hope I can pull my socks up during Section 3!
    Gabsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of surface designs. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this course amongst all these talented artists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all beautiful! Oh My ...I am so behind on the exercises!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the post ! All designs look so nice ! Maike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...