Friday, February 17, 2012

Premier Vision & Indigo!

This week has been wonderful, I LOVE Paris! I feel truly blessed that I traveled to Paris for work!

I'll be sharing some trend snippets & show research on the blog over the next coming weeks. We are also thrilled to share an exclusive trend report with our e-course class.

The design world is fascinating, it's something I will never find boring! My life lately is super hectic, crazy & demanding...I wouldn't have it any other way, I love my job:)

*All images taken from the Premier VisionIndigo websites.








2 comments:

  1. Wow Rachael! It must be wonderful to be there!
    Enjoy! And tell us everything when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fonts on their ads too - colors subtle and poppy simultaneously! How fantastic - looking forward (along with everyone else) in the class to see what you share with us... Je suis tellement excité et impatient de voir Quoi de neuf dans Paris comme à définir les tendances!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...