Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Student work

Since we launched the e-course we have been blown away by the fantastic group submissions. We feel very blessed to have such a talented group & supportive online community.

I keep spotting the class sharing their creations on their blogs, Twitter & Facebook, it's so wonderful to see! I wanted to share with you today this gorgeous poster design by Shawn Stratman. Shawn explained that she was able to create this confidently after the skills she picked up during module 1 of the class.

"One of the best parts of this process/class has been that I now feel I have the ability to put my unique stamp on all of my promotional/marketing/website materials....LOVE THAT!!!!! Gives me so much artistic freedom...".

I think the design is just beautiful, wouldn't you agree?



2 comments:

  1. Got a lot of good info from this page! All the best to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page-always inspirational stuff :-)

    louise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...