Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stylish Stationery

Happy 'Wedding Wednesday' everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all a selection of gorgeous wedding stationery designed by the lovely Katy Clemmans. Katy is one of our many talented e-course students. We really have been blown away by our amazing class!
 
I spotted the designs on Twitter & I asked Katy to share them with me. I hope you like them too!

Katy is currently developing her website but you can access the wedding page here.




 










2 comments:

  1. Yay I made the blog!! If the link doesn't work try www.katyclemmans.co.uk/stationery.html
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely, especially like the ones with birdies! And weirdly enough I am Rebecca Greenwood...although im not marrying an Ian!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...