Friday, January 27, 2012

Surface Pattern Showcase! (part 2)

Following on from my earlier blog post. Here are some more beautiful pieces created for module 1 of the e-course. We have been blown away by the group submissions & sheer talent shining through. I hope you enjoy looking at the designs as much we have. What a fantastic group of students from all around the world too! We launch module 2 on Monday & cannot wait to get started & see the results.


Fresh, pretty delicate floral from Katy Hackney


Striking contemporary geometric from Diane Davies


Decorative graphic hearts from Faye Brown


Beautiful motif layering from Bethania Lima


Stunning sketchy style from Femi Ford


Sweet pretty motifs from Meg Harris


Quirky & experimental style from Lene Daugaard


Unique motifs & pretty detailing from Nicky Ovitt


Fresh & quirky, hand-drawn geometric styles from Katy Clemmans


Fun seasonal style from Lauren Britchford


Textural details & layering from Hema Lakshmikanthan


Vibrant bold colours from Dee McConville


Funky contemporary paisley from Emine Ortega


Unique innovative motifs from Su Jones


Beautiful intricate line work from Virginia Kamau


Fun flower heads combined with pretty silhouettes from Phyllida


Striking motifs with a moody palette from Vanessa Haggerty


Beautiful simplistic design from Anne Murray


Striking palette & stylized florals from Luisa Franco


Fun illustrative styles from Eva Marion Seyffarth

I've LOVED posting these images, what a wonderful showcase...wouldn't you agree?

If you have questions about the course you can visit our page here

13 comments:

  1. I agree! Sum very creative peeps on this course ! Can't wait for Module 2. yey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachael for featuring one of my designs in this post and thank you for the classes and the opportunity of growing professionally. It has been a pleasure to participate in such a supportive and talented group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rachael for showcasing my paisley design in today's post! It's very encouraging!! = ) I have been out of the textile design field for a few years and it is fabulous to be designing again and to be recognized. Your course has been fantastic..I can't wait for Modules 2 and 3.

    Beautiful work everybody

    --Emine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so proud to be part this fantastic Pattern Designers creating super enchanting patterns. Thanks a lot Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much featuring our work! Your Ecourse has been such an amazing experience. So excited that Module 2 is starting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey these all look fantastic! Great work everyone, I'll be featuring these on my blog on Monday (www.printpapercloth.com) so check in to see your designs up in lights (so to speak). I'm jumping into module two on Monday so I'll meet you all through cyberland then, I can only hope that what I develop in the coming months is just as beautiful. Have a great weekend and keep up the great work!

    Maraya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to be on your blog - and what an amazing show of beautiful designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What strikes me most is the variety of styles – amazing … Thanks for featuring us! Looking forward to tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've recently started a site, the info you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    Root Candles Unscented Grecian Collenettes Dinner Candles, 12-Inch Tall, Box of 4, Ivory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great awesome issues here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thanks so much and I am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
    Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...