Monday, November 14, 2011

Surface Pattern E-Course Launch!

Happy Monday!

I'm super excited to announce that it's launch day for module one of my brand new e-course The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design. I'm so amazed by all the lovely welcome messages so far & can't wait for everyone to get stuck in this week! I'm thrilled & honored to announce that we have a global classroom from twenty two countries with five continents represented! I'm so grateful & overwhelmed by the support I've received too, I feel truly blessed & thankful. I hope everyone really enjoys the course!

For more information about the new course you can visit the website here if you have any questions about the course you can visit our FAQ's page.

Module two launches Monday 16th of January & module 3 Monday 20th of February 2012.





4 comments:

  1. So excited today has finally arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to be in your class. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hankering to leave work all day and check into class! Loved the spoken welcome :) Off to stripe some ribbons and punch some holes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...