Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Su Blackwell

You know how when you spot something you like, you suddenly start seeing it everywhere you go? Last year I discovered and fell in love with paper sculptures made with old books and since then I have been finding the most amazing "paper artists".
Today I would like to introduce Su Blackwell. This artist/art director works mainly with paper and i have to say I am completely mesmerised by her work. The amazing scenes and stories that flow out of old books have such a magical and beautiful feel to them, they are true works of art. Inspired mainly by fairytales, Su's work is unbelievably unique. Here are a few images of her work, for more visit her website. Do you like it? Love Moni!







4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are amazing. I have seen her work before, but thanks for reminding and updating on this wonderful work! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love paper sculptures. I love books and how people are so creative recycling them. Beautiful work. Thanks so much for sharing this artist and her work here. Inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...