Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Perfect Mug

Hey Hey, It's Moni again writing the posts for the rest of the week!  I have woken up to freezing and foggy mornings a lot lately. Believe me it's a shock if you're from the tropic like me. I have learned that the perfect antidote for that 'I need to go back to be and stay there all day' feeling, is a lovely cup of                    (fill in the blank). Whether it's tea, coffee or hot chocolate your mug is a precious object during the winter. I have decided then, to go on a hunt for yummy mugs! Big, small, tall or take away here are some of my best finds!  Click on the image if you want to know where they come from.  Have a great day, Love Moni!










3 comments:

  1. One of each please! So true what you said, i go through phases of favourite mugs, using just one for weeks! washing inbetween of course!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Rob Ryan mug but would be afraid to use for fear of chipping! Have lovely Cath Kidston giant mugs here which suit my greedy tum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE ALICE ONE! :O *faints with joy*

    :D

    Also, can't beat a bit of Rob Ryan. That's Rob at the bottom yes? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...