Thursday, November 24, 2011

Khristian A. Howell

Today I would like to introduce the lovely Khristian A. Howell. Some of you probably follow her wonderful work already! She is a super talented colour & pattern expert with a beautiful range of products such as stationery, fabrics, notebooks & lots more. Khristian also works in design consulting and has a long list of impressive clients. I'm very lucky to say that she is a contributor for my surface pattern e-course.

I love her eye for colour and how easy and inspiring her website is. Khristian has a fabulous blog too, full of brilliant finds & interesting news about her work & the design world. I definitely recommend that you save these on your favourites!

*She is also running a fantastic online sale between the 25th & 27th of November, great for Christmas & holiday gifts (if you join the mailing you will also receive 20% of your next order)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...