Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Captivating Colour

Hello, I'm Abi! As the days are being taken over by a dull, grey sky, I felt the need to share some wonderful images of captivating colours that are sure to brighten up your day! 
Tropical pinks, reds and oranges with deep sea blues and greens always catch my eye and remind me of hot summer days abroad. I love how the use of colour can cause anything to become unique and exciting. The images below from Pinterest show just how the use of colour can change a subject matter, create a certain mood and provoke particular thoughts and feelings.
So next time you go to pull on your black jeans and black jumper, choose a hot pink knit instead with a bright blue scarf and brighten up these grey, wintery days!
Abi x









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...