Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Skydive Pics!

Happy Tuesday! I'm back to normal in the next few weeks, so I'll be updating the blog with regular posts along side Moni's regular Thursday posts too.

So the last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind... very hectic but very fun at the same time! On top of my freelance commissions I've been lecturing & running the second stage of the Design Stars competition (surface pattern) I've loved every minute of it! I'm back in my Leeds based studio catching up on things & starting to make preparations for the BCTF in early April.

At the weekend I completed my charity sky dive! landed safely & injury free. It was AMAZING! but very scary at the same time as I jumped out solo! (my jump went a bit wrong too! but I stayed calm somehow & it was all fine) Here are a few pics, thank you so much for all your kind words & support. I raised a great amount of money for SCKIN the Karen Clifford skin cancer charity too (my page is still open so if you would like to make a donation you can click here)










A big thank you to my lovely friend Jenny for keeping me calm!
(pic, second from bottom) We haven't seen each other since high school!
A fab reunion in the skies!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...