Thursday, March 31, 2011

Danny Gregory

Good Thursday Everybody!  I've been looking forward to a holiday for a while now. Mostly I've been dreaming about the ocean, but anywhere will do really, if I can breath a different air, forget about everyday life and enjoy an adventure. I came across this illustrated journals by Ad man Danny Gregory a few days ago and it made me want to have and illustrated journey even more than before.

Danny Gregory was born in London but grew up all over the world. He is now based in New York City and is the managing director of a major NYC ad agency. He has published 5 books and has a great blog where he showcases his current work.

I absolutely love his journals. I get the feeling that I'm sharing someone else's adventures, I think I might start one myself.  To have a closer look at his complete work, check out his website!  
See you next week Love Moni!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...