Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspirational Words!

So I'm addicted to pinterest I joined a good few weeks ago but spent most of this afternoon on there happily pinning! Wow what a fab amazing site... jam packed with lots of yummy gorgeousness to inspire you. So I started my own personal boards just collecting a few things I love... I found lots of fab, inspirational & moving quotes on there too which I thought I'd post on the blog today :)

I never normally post on a weekend, but thought some of these words were very special & wanted to share them. Happy Saturday! x










If you would like to see the rest of the quotes I collated you can click here

3 comments:

  1. Rachael, these are beautiful quotes. Thank you for sharing. I also wanted to say how lovely your work is too...
    Kindest regards
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest too, I can't leave it alone, I keep trying to break away to do more constructive things :) The last quote is my absolute favourite! Thanks for the post :)

    dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I like all the positive attitude! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...