Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marchesa's Dreamworld

As you all know it's Fashion Weeks season and all through the style capitals of the worlds, the most amazing Fall 2011 collections are being strutted down catwalks making statements and defining our future wardrobe decisions. As much as I love keeping up with all the trends, the one show I always look forward to is Marchesa.
Created by England's own Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig this is a fairytale label that creates the most magical, elegant and lush garments out there.  Girly yet sexy and strong, this seasons collection seems a bit more dramatic and dark yet with a messy perfection. Here are a few of my favourites, hope you like it.
Happy March! Love, Moni






1 comment:

  1. It was a an elegant kind of dress is this and looks very fashioned. I am hoping that you will be posting again more on your clothes collections. Thanks and I appreciate with you post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...