Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yummy House Stuff!

I'm OBSESSED with house stuff!!! I just can't get enough of it:) I seem to get more excited lately about buying house things & decorating than I do shopping for clothes. So on Sunday I popped down to my local Marks & Spencer home store to have a nosey at some of the spring collections. I was really wowed by the amount of gorgeous new cushions they had in. Some I thought were slightly more edgy for M&S in particular the quirky monochrome dog cushion thought this was really funky & on trend.

I also loved all of the craft inspired pieces, there was a lovely folk inspired theme running throughout the range also. Along with lots of hand applied styles & finishes; beautiful needlework, applique & innovative large flower shaped cushion attachments. I felt really inspired from my visit! so it's well checking out their new range, I've got my eye on a few pieces for the new studio :)

Too much yummy stuff!











1 comment:

  1. Wow!... really great selection, especially love the mixed floral one.... I shall have to get to the local branch...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...