Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vintage Fair- Leeds Town Hall

So on Sunday morning, I went to the Leeds vintage fair held in the beautiful main hall of Leeds town hall. It was a great fair, a lot bigger than I expected & it was a lovely setting too. I went with the lovely Amy from landofthecuckoo (that's the blog she runs, I don't mean she's in cuckoo land!) & we had a lovely morning mooching around & finding bargains! I took lots of pics of the pretty ceiling in the main hall too. It was a great day out:)

For more information about future events you can visit the leedsvintagefashionfairs website.








Above is one of the pieces I bought on the day, a cute little shabby chic chair to use as a photo prop & as a decoration in my new studio
(It's actually a kid's chair, but I'm going to put a plant pot on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...