Thursday, February 3, 2011

Samantha Hahn

Hello Everyone!
I've been enjoying the early sunrises lately. This morning was particularly beautiful with random brushes of pink all through the horizon, it made me think of watercolours.  I've always thought of watercolour as a bit old fashioned until I got to searching and found something which is not at all old and very fashionable indeed.

Meet Samantha Hahn! An amazingly talented artist based in Brooklyn NY.  Her work includes Watercolour, Digital and Surface Pattern Design.

I love Samantha's work, she captures fashion in a very stylized and chic way, with soft but bright colours that make up beautiful pieces.
Check out her website or follow her lovely Blog.
Pretty right? have a nice weekend! Love Moni.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...