Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beauty Breakdown / / eos

Good morning creative people!
Welcome to a Beauty morning with me, MaJo :) Every Thursday I'll delight you with gorgeously packed beauty products (and every now and then, I'll even throw you a beauty secret).

Today's packaging is as minimal as it gets, but smooth to the touch, bright and fun! I'm talking about eos' (evolution of smooth) lip balms and hand cream packaging. eos products are 100% natural and 95% organic, how amazing is that? What I love the most about them is how the material feels and the amazing vivid variety of colours and yummy flavours you can find them in. 

Isn't this image fun? I really enjoy the playfully styled images they come up with… just check their instagram feed to see some more :)


*** all images courtesy of eos + eos facebook page ***

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read. See you next week with more inspiring designs. Have a great day, MaJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...