Thursday, October 24, 2013

Beauty Breakdown / / Bath and Body Works

Good morning creative people! 
Welcome to a Beauty morning with me, MaJo :) Every Thursday I'll delight you with gorgeously packed beauty products (and every now and then, I'll even throw you a beauty secret). 

Ok… I don't know about you, but I'm a huge clean-hands freak. It bothers me not to be able to wash them whenever I want when out and about so I can't leave my house with a pocket sanitizer. There are many out there, but some of my favourite (for their fragrances and cute labels) are those sold by Bath and Body Works. Here are some of my favourites:






I also love the cute and quirky holders they sell. They the ideal way to make a cleaning product fashionable. Wouldn't you like carrying your sanitizer in one of these?






All images courtesy of Bath and Body Works

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read. See you next week with more inspiring designs. Have a great day, MaJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...