Monday, October 7, 2013

Wedding Feature / / Rock My Wedding

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fab weekend. Today I'm really excited to share with you the lovely feature that our wedding received on the super famous & popular Rock My Wedding. I absolutely ADORE this website it's a must see for any bride to be, it's crammed with beautiful photography, inspiration & whole host of brilliant articles & hits & tips!

I would like to thank the lovely Charlotte (creator of Rock My Wedding) for her kind words and for building such a brilliant platform & also the talented photography duo navyblur for their usual amazingness!)

You can view the full article here, I hope you enjoy it :-)

Are you planning a wedding at the moment? How are you finding it? I'd love to hear all of your exciting ideas. We just ADORE weddings!

Rachael x




We are thrilled to announce that we now design for the wonderful wedding world! You can check out our collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...