Monday, October 14, 2013

British-Made Lampshades!

We are so excited about our new British-made lampshade collection & we adore the fun & playful photography navyblur did for us! Eight of our key prints are available & they will literally brighten any home! You can even find our vibrant 'lampshade stack' in the 'Triumph's Next Maker' competition. We are so grateful to be in the running & appreciate everyones lovely votes! You can find our lampshade collection in our shop & you can vote for us via the Stylist Magazine website. Thank you!






1 comment:

  1. These creations are absolutely awesome. I love all of this so much. These are indeed very much inspiring. I would really love to have one for my Mom so soon. Lamp shades are my weakness. I love collecting every piece of this. These lamp shade ideas are beautiful and fantastic.

    -http://www.fenchelshades.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...