Thursday, September 26, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Natural textures

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I have the new interior trend of natural textures to share with you.

As an interior designer, my favourite thing in the whole wide world is fabric, well ok I guess behind family and friends, but you know what I mean;) So you can imagine my excitement when we get a new delivery of fabric books to the shop! It seems that the newest trend in interiors and fabrics is natural textures, they are gorgeous and so very tactile. Here's a little sneak at Clarke & Clarke's newest collections. You can also view the full ranges on their website here.

Have a fabulous day, Emily x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...