Thursday, September 19, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Handmade by Calonogi

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors Roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I would like to share with you something a little closer to home! 

I always love to see local, extremely talented people creating beautiful accessories for our homes. Here we have the fabulous work of the oh so talented Angharad from Calonogi. Her work is simply beautiful and would add a perfect little hand-made touch to our homes, I'm sure you will agree! Be sure to stop by her Facebook page here to show some support, and enjoy a selection of my favourites below.


Enjoy the rest of your day! Emily x

































P.S. Is it too early to show a Christmas design??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...