Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gift Guide / / Tea Lovers

What do you buy for the person who already has everything? Well, I can think of a thing or two...

Welcome to the weekly gift-guide: I am delighted to be sharing with you unique, inspiring & significant gift ideas on Rachael's blog. This week I bring you ideas for a lover of tea. I hope these gift ideas inspire you. Enjoy, Hannah.


From iced tea to traditional leaf tea, great tips on making the perfect tea by BHS.

























Tea for me by Emma Bridgewater.





















Artful tea sampler with 10 individual tea bags by Artfultea via Etsy.


Art print (available in many colours) by PosterPop via Etsy.

























Hand-knitted flower basket tea cosy by Chi Chi Moi via Notonthehighstreet.

























Retro polka dot tea, sugar & coffee tins by The Little Picture Company via Notonthehighstreet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...