Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inspiring 2012!

Happy New Year & happy 2012!

I hope you all had a wonderful break & are ready to begin the new year! I really had a roller coaster ride in 2011... I skydived solo, got engaged in Las Vegas, became an Auntie again, shook Elton John's hand, met design icon Zandra Rhodes, was a bridesmaid for the 1st time, fell in love with teaching, built a design studio, appeared on TV, freelanced for some uber cool clients, expanded my design label, started a new e-course & joint business, began to love writing, licensed my designs internationally & changed my hair from brunette to blonde... Phew!!! Busy year!
I love the unknown... I'm very excited to see what 2012 brings!? Here are a selection of inspiring words to kick start your 2012! What do you have planned? Or do you thrive off spontaneity!?

Wishing you all a wonderful year!

*All images are taken from Pinterest.








3 comments:

  1. Can't believe what you packed in to your year! I wish I were 10 years younger :) Inspirational quotes. Looking forward to the course! x Gabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your exciting 2011 accomplishments. I wish for you as much in 2012!

    (Enjoyed Part 1 of your e-course)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...