Monday, November 15, 2010

New skins for Christmas!!!


















I Love all these designs for the laptop and I Phone, they are brilliant! I think Rachael has an amazing eye for colour, pattern and design; that you can't help but want to work when your laptop looks as good as this. Plus it is a practical product too, as it stops my macbook from getting scratched so it is good on all accounts. And I hope my niece isn't reading this, but this is a perfect present for her for Christmas!!! I will place my order now before they sell out  - if you like what you see go to http://www.society6.com/studio/rachaeltaylordesigns/50s_Inspired_Quirky_Print
 to choose your favourite design and press buy on the design you like.


Now the only thing I have to do now is choose! Help someone! What is your favourite? Let me know below!!! 


 Fiona x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely post Fiona, glad you like the designs!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...