Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lanterns!

Here are a few pretty pics of the stacks of beautiful lanterns that I found in the Souks in Marrakech. I just adore lanterns... I think I'm slightly obsessed as I have a fair few in my home & garden already.  I bought four more for the new studio, can't wait till it's built & I can get them all displayed.

Loved all of these! this was my favourite stall in the Souks. The travel guide said something like there was 61000 stalls inside the old walls. I probably only got around a quarter of that. It really is a magical & slightly crazy place to visit. I'd love to go back one day:)







 

  More Marrakech inspiration to follow on the blog this week!

2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous!! Glad you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks brilliant....will look forward to seeing more pics soon! I'm off to Marrakech in less than a month...cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...