Monday, November 12, 2012

Stockholm - Monki!

Whilst in Stockholm I was introduced to an AMAZING new high street store called Monki (thank you Tessa!) The shop itself is just beautiful & uniquely styled. I could have bought every item in there (if my luggage allowance had let me!)

"Our stores are walk-in closets filled with treasures! To step into one of them is to step into a part of the Monki World: the strange Forgotten Forest, the bio-hazardous City of Oil and Steel or the magical Sea of Scallops".

Monki is a Swedish brand but I was actually told that they have stores in London too! (YAY!) Everything about their brand is stunning & visually appealing. Even their website graphics are innovative & adorned with beautiful illustrations. They also have a super uber cool magazine, you can read the current & past issues here.

"Monki is both a way of doing life and doing fashion. Monki is a store concept and a fashion brand. The stores are a part of a Monki world that constantly tells new stories. The clothes have a style that represents personality and independence, an alternative that’s full of dreams".

They are my new favourite brand & Swedish obsession! To shop Monki online click here.




Monki magazine! (Above & below)






I bought the chunky knit scarf (featured above).









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...