Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beauty Breakdown: Crabtree & Evelyn

Good morning creative people!

Welcome to a Beauty morning with me, MaJo :) Every Thursday I'll delight you with gorgeously packed beauty products (and every now and then, I'll even throw you a beauty secret).


I've recently discovered Crabtree & Evelyn, an internationally known British luxury brand that was born as a small, family-run business. With their products, they want to 'transform everyday rituals into extraordinarily pleasurable experiences', and I must say their packaging definitely makes for an enjoyable visual experience! They have so many products and so many beautifully designed packages that I had a hard time choosing which ones to show you. However, the minute I saw their Heritage Soaps I saw the light, hehehe. This collection of soaps is all handcrafted and made using traditional methods and the best available ingredients. On their description they wrote 'good things do come in small packages', and in this case I agree. The packaging of the soaps remind me of old times where there were only natural ingredients to use to create them, and if I were to see them in a shop, I would certainly buy them as a treat to my skin :) 

Enjoy!









Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read. See you next week with more inspiring designs. Have a great day, MaJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...