Thursday, March 28, 2013

Interiors Roundup: My top 8 staircases

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I am sharing 8 of my favourite staircase designs.

From the quirky to the bizarre, here are my top 8 staircase designs. Some play with your mind (just like the one below!) and some are just plain crazy (I’m possibly referring to the separate staircase for the pets!), but I love every single one of these staircases and would certainly love to hear your views on them. They might not be to everyone’s taste but you can’t deny that they are amazing, each and every one of them! I’ll be back next week with more inspirational interiors, but for now, enjoy the rest of your week! Emily x

Designmilk.com
Dezeen.com
Blosoem.blogs.com


arne jacobsen, aarhus town hall 1937-1942

langbaumann.com

langbaumann.com

langbaumann.com
See below for the other half of the staircase!

langbaumann.com

idesignlove.com
Hand-painted, wow!

Elle Decor

2 comments:

  1. oh my Gosh! All of these stairs are awesome!!! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed my great delight to Think About your website Also fantastic to appreciate your current content right here.I admire your efforts and your idea that you put into this blog. Thanks for the information. Really lovely and useful for me and will refer my friends to this blog.This post is helpful with an analysis I am doing for a specific group of people. Do you have any other articles to suggest on this topic? Thanks.Thanks for this exciting post. It is well written and has some great content.I have been researching every aspect of a possible career move. This post is very helpful and shows that you have a lot of knowledge on the topic. Do you have any others?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...