Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gift Guide: Into the Woods

What do you buy the person who has everything? Well, I can think of a thing or two...

Welcome to my weekly gift-guide; I’m thrilled to be sharing a selection of creative, quirky and downright awesome gifts with you here on Rachael’s blog. This week’s guide is for the nature lovers.

It’s spring! Supposedly. Unfortunately this weather we’ve been having isn’t exactly inspiring impromptu BBQ’s and Ultimate Frisbee tournaments. In defiance of the wet and cold, I’ve scoured the internet for gorgeous gifts designed to cheer up any rainy day. Evocative of nature and all things outdoors, these gifts are perfect for spring birthdays, weddings and well...just about any special occasion.

If we think positive, perhaps the sun will eventually come out...


This woodland teapot by ceramics designer Alison Appleton takes my breath away. Don't you just love that flash of green and the raw wood handle? Perfection.


Cake tins for the discerning baker in your life. This trio features an otter, owl and wiley fox. Fill 'em with cake for the best gift ever (in my humble opinion). Designed by Tom Frost for Magpie.


This elegant hair comb is a thoughtful gift for an outdoorsy bride. Available from Red Truck Designs on Etsy.


I don’t have a garden so I don’t get to make mudpies and dig holes, but you can bet your bottom dollar that if I did, I’d be tooling up with these pretties by Orla Kiely. Get the trowel and fork at John Lewis. 


One for the boys. A woodsy and organic Spanish leather iPad case by Santileather on Etsy.


Keep your bright ideas in order with a frolicking foal notebook or two...Designed by the aptly named Ohh Deer studio.


This is the pick of the bunch (groan). Home-brewing has become a popular hobby in these straitened times, now wine connoisseurs can join in the fun with this amazing grapevine gift set.

I hope you enjoyed today's offerings - and I'm sorry (not sorry) about the awful puns. Leonie x

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I particularly love the hair clip. Louise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...