Thursday, December 6, 2012

New iPhone 5 Cases in stock!

I am so excited to announce that my brand new range  of iPhone 5 cases with US licensing partner ArtsCase have landed! They have received so much interest already & now you can get your hands on one!

My collection has 6 colourful & bright designs to choose from, showcasing my signature look! They are also available in the Apple iPhone 4/4s/5 & the Samsung Galaxy SII/Galaxy Note/Galaxy SIII. You can shop the entire collection on our brand new online store.













3 comments:

  1. The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need. Thanks for such a continuous great postings. Iphone 4 Cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and paragraph is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such content.AIHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What an excellent composing, really I appreciate such type of subjects. It will be very useful for us. Cute color of these cases.


    iphone apps development

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...