Saturday, October 22, 2011

Juliette Crane

Today I'd like to introduce to you all the wonderful work from the talented artist Juliette Crane. I first met the lovely Juliette back in May at the amazing Do What You Love art and creative enterprise retreat.

Juliette has been very busy indeed, she's a launched number of beautiful products along with running a fabulous new How to Paint an Owl e-course (The next session starts on Oct 24th)


"I've always loved creating and imagining wild and beautiful things exist in our everyday world. But I never, ever thought I could make my way as an artist. Then in the summer of 2009 my sister-in-law gifted me with a few fabulous vintage wallpaper books. I was astounded by the colors and patterns and knew I had to do something with the gorgeous paper. So, I remembered what I loved most as a kid-cutting out outfits for characters and making up their stories. And that's what started all of these whimsical paintings. I love mixing all sorts of materials in my work-acrylics, spray paint, pastels, origami paper, glitter, vintage sheet music and wallpaper.
Whenever I create things it makes me happy and my hope is that when you see the things I create, you feel that happiness too. And maybe even uncover your own inspiration and passion. And share it with the world".

Juliette has so many wonderful new products that I'd love to feature (I will share these on a follow up blog post this week) from calendars through to phone cases & limited edition lockets.

In the meantime if you would like more information about Juliette you can visit here website & online shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...