Friday, September 16, 2011

teNeues @TopDrawer2011

#Happy Friday!

Today I thought I'd share a little more news from Top Drawer 2011. For those of you that follow the blog will know I was only a guest at Top Drawer this year & not an exhibitor. I've been mainly focusing on my licensed product range & there representing me was the lovely 'Botanic' note card range that I designed in collaboration with one of my favourite international publishers teNeues. I loved working with teNeues & I was super chuffed with the quality of the product.

So thank you teNeues! To shop online for the 'Botanic' range click here

(Ps my own product label is expanding! News to follow soon...)








  • 20 long notecards, 4 each of 5 images
  • 20 envelopes
  • Sturdy, reuseable box, great for storage
  • No additional postage required
  • Measures 4 1/3 x 8 2/3 x 1 1/2 inches (11 x 22 x 3.8 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...