Friday, August 23, 2013

Yorkshire Sculpture Park

Today I wanted to share with you a selection of images from my inspiring trip to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. I met up with a creative friend & we had such a lovely relaxing day out. Words can't describe how amazing this place is. To find beautiful art & sculptures dotted around & weaved in between picturesque scenery is just unbelievable. I only had the morning free so we only covered a small fraction of the outdoor park (it's a huge place!). I hope to visit again soon to see more of the captivating views.

The park & galleries are actually FREE! It really is a hidden gem.

Love Rachael x


Have you visited any interesting exhibitions or parks recently? Please leave your comments below, we love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are brilliant, I didn't realise you were happily snapping away like that. Hope you get to visit again soon and walk all around in the sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...