Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beauty Breakdown: Agatha Ruiz de la Prada


Good morning creative people!

Welcome to a Beauty morning with me, MaJo :) Every Thursday I'll delight you with gorgeously packed beauty products (and every now and then, I'll even throw you a beauty secret).

Spanish designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is one of my favourite designers, and I have no idea why I waited so long to show you her beauty products! I love her bright and colourful, fun, minimal and naive design aesthetic. She's a surface design genius: her patterns are simple and effortless, but so striking at the same time. I just looooove them all and whenever I see her work is like candy calling for a child in a candy shop. Please delight yourself with these pretty pieces of pattern sweets :) 

image courtesy of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada blog

image courtesy of casual chic freak

image courtesy of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada

image courtesy of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada

image courtesy of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada

image courtesy of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada

image courtesy of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada

image courtesy of Fashion & Beauty Now

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read. See you next week with more inspiring designs. Have a great day, MaJo.

1 comment:

  1. These are just super. Thanks for the showcase, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...