Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interiors Roundup: Pip Studio

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, we are looking at the fabulous Pip Studio!

Some of you may very well have come across Pip Studio before, but I wanted to share it with you to make sure EVERYONE has seen it, because I just love it so much! The pretty patterns in bold colours are a world away from anything else I have seen in the interiors market for a long time. They have everything from wallpaper, pretty porcelain, bedding and gorgeous accessories, and so much more! Make sure you check the website pipstudio.com to view the whole collection, you won’t be sorry you clicked! Have a fabulous day, Emily x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...