Thursday, March 21, 2013

Interiors Roundup: Clarissa Hulse

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I am sharing amazing designs from Clarissa Hulse.

Clarissa Hulse produces absolutely amazing designs for bedding, lampshades and cushions as well as lovely little gift items. I have been an avid follower of her designs since I first came across them at a trade show almost 3 years ago now and find it difficult to put in to words just how much in awe I am of the use of colour in her designs. Just take a look at the pictures, need I say more? They are beautiful! A full collection of her products can be viewed on her website www.clarissahulse.com I highly recommend taking a look! I will be back next week with more inspiration and very much look forward to sharing more fabulous interiors with you!

Enjoy your week! Emily x









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, the colours are wonderful! The gold and turquoise, especially, together look sublime

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...