Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Anthropologie - New Arrivals

Print is big impact on fashion this year with a various of themes including tribe, birds, jungle, geometric, florals, the list is endless. Today I thought I'd share with you some lovely new summer arrivals from Anthropologie. I have recently fallen in love with Anthropologie, their designs & prints are amazing & so inspirational, as well having a very unique style. I love the detail & colours within the printed designs. If you ever get the chance you should visit one of their stores as they are also given so much dedication, just as much as the designs. I hope you like them, enjoy Hannah.












1 comment:

  1. Those clothes collections was exactly for this coming summer season and I really like that shorts also. Thanks for sharing and I will also refer this to my friend.

    ----> wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...