Monday, October 15, 2012

Lilla Rogers launch!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend! I'm super excited to share some news with you today. I've have now officially launched on the prestigious Lilla Rogers studio website. You may remember my blog post a little while back about joining their talented team. Over the last couple of months we have been working hard to get everything set up & have been prepping lots of images for the studio to share. I'm really excited about all the wonderful opportunities ahead! I can't wait to get started on some new design collections for Lilla.

You can view my portfolio page here.





I'd just like to say a huge thank you to my fab assistant Kelly for helping to get all of this organised! 

1 comment:

  1. Huge congratulations Rachael. What an exciting development for you, and I know Lilla will be a dream to work with!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...