Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Team @rachaeltaylordesigns - Kelly!

Today is a special little post to introduce my lovely assistant Kelly! The talented Kelly Crossley has been working with me since mid May (2012). She started at the studio immediately after finishing her final year project! She was actually at the studio when her degree results were announced & I had the honour of confirming she was a awarded a 1st class honours! (I had a little happy cry).

I chose to hire Kelly after she had carried out a work placement last Summer, we kept in touch & she even carried out a little bit of freelance work for me. As soon as Kelly joined the studio I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders...she's super efficient, talented & organised. We are an extremely busy studio & Kelly really has been thrown in at the deep end! Since joining me she has helped to design & manage my new product lines, plan my Top Drawer stand, liaise with buyers, clients & manufacturers, re vamped my blog, managed my website, planned a charity event, helped with the e-course & designed for a brand new magazine... the list is endless. I throw so much at Kelly & I really don't know what I'd do without her!

So a huge thank you goes to Kelly today for keeping me sane & agreeing to join my crazy, hectic studio! You can follow Kelly on Twitter @KCTextileDesign & on Facebook here.



Me (left) & Kelly (right) at the studio!


Kelly getting filmed at the studio!


Kelly's desk that she works at from home!


Examples from Kelly's own portfolio!










Beautiful line work







Fab typography above!

Test samples arriving at the studio...Kelly wearing my apron design (above) she does it all!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you Kelly :) You and Rachael make a great team. I wonder which you are: a carnivore or a vegetarian:))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Rachel, is so good to be thankful with people who help and support us along the way. She is so nice and I am glad to meet her here!
    Congrats for her success in school and for being part of such a lovely studio.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved to "meet" you and your fab work, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely people! I LOVE working at Rachael Taylor HQ! And I love the design industry!

    P.S. I'm a vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all your work kelly its so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...