Sunday, January 9, 2011

teNeues Stationery

Hello everyone & happy 2011! hope everyone had a lovely break?:)

The blog is now officially back! & this is the first post of 2011, exciting stuff!
I actually started back at work last week & I thought I'd find it really hard to get motivated & get back to the early starts (in this very cold weather we've been having) But my first couple of days back were actually great fun! I caught up on some screen printing in the studio & lots of samples arrived from my new 2011 range.

The first box of goodies to arrive was from the lovely team at teNeues. I collaborated with teNeues last year & licensed & designed a stationery range for them.  This is my first collection for teNeues, so I'm very excited & hope you like them!:)

They will be on sale in the UK & the US at a number of bookstores & gift shops (more info on that to come) they are also available to buy online too! For US sales click here & for UK sales click here.
You can buy these 20 long note cards & envelopes for just £9.99 & $15.95 (there are 5 designs, 4 cards in each)










 



  • 20 long notecards, 4 each of 5 images
  • 20 envelopes
  • Sturdy, reuseable box, great for storage
  • No additional postage required
  • Measures 4 1/3 x 8 2/3 x 1 1/2 inches (11 x 22 x 3.8 cm)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...