Sunday, August 22, 2010

Product Line

My little product lines keeps expanding... I seem to get lots of requests for new product from stockists & customers, I try & take everything on board (I really do appreciate all your honest comments & feedback)

I just trialled my Etched Floral design in black & white & it's proven to be really popular! so I'm super excited to announce that in the next month I'll be launching the matching apron & oven mitt in this design too as part of my autumn/winter collection (more to come on that soon). You can buy the B&W range from my online shop & from a number of select stockists in the UK.




2 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous! Do you have this design in other colours too? Kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) Yes I do it in pink and orange with matching oven mitts and aprons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...